COVID-19 Member Resources
Find Help in Your Area
Search for free or reduced cost COVID-19 specific services in your community such as unemployment, food, housing, care and more through our partnership with Aunt Bertha's zip code lookup tool.
We know that COVID-19 is creating continued challenges for both individuals and families. During the COVID-19 pandemic, it has become more important to help identify early the needs of the people you support.
Sunflower has resources to help caregivers. Download our Direct Caregiver Guide (PDF).
Department of Labor
- General Information about Unemployment Insurance
- COVID-19 Related Unemployment Insurance Information
Internal Revenue Service
- Stimulus Package – Filed Taxes in 2018-2019
- Stimulus Package – Did Not File Taxes in 2018-2019
- Income Tax Assistance
- SBA Debt Relief
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- Emergency Injury Disaster Loan Advance (EIDL)
- Paycheck Protection Program