Announcing Sunflower Office Hours - Open Forum
A Message for Medicaid Providers. Please share with your team.
We're Here for You! Sunflower Office Hours begin April 2023!
The Communications & Training Specialist and a representative of the Provider Relations team will be available to answer general questions and provide guidance on how to locate resources on the Sunflower website or our Secure Provider Portal.
We are unable to answer claim or provider-specific questions during these sessions as they will be open to all providers. All sessions will run from 12:30 to 1:00 p.m., but will be cancelled if they coincide with the All-MCO meeting or Sunflower-scheduled training sessions.
Registration is not required for these sessions.
We will have recurring, monthly 30-minute sessions for the following provider types, but any provider is welcome to attend.
Add the standing Office Hours sessions to your calendar. Access all sessions through the Office Hours Zoom link. Each session will be opened at 12:30 p.m. on the following schedule:
- HCBS/LTSS Providers - second Tuesday of each month
- DME Providers - second Wednesday of each month
- Hospice Providers - second Thursday of each month
- Primary Care Providers - third Tuesday of each month
- Hospital Providers - third Wednesday of each month
- FQHC/RHC/IHC Providers - third Thursday of each month
- Behavioral Health Providers - fourth Tuesday of each month
If you have questions about this bulletin or other provider resources, please contact your Provider Relations Representative or call Customer Service at 1-877-644-4623.