Provider Satisfaction Survey
Thank you for partnering with Sunflower Health Plan to provide quality healthcare for our members.
As your partner, we want to ensure that your experience with us is positive and rewarding. You are essential to providing the highest quality healthcare possible for our members, and your satisfaction is important to us.
We assess your experience with the health plan through an annual Provider Satisfaction Survey. Survey questions include your feedback around finance, utilization and quality management, network coordination of care, pharmacy, health plan call center, provider relations, and overall satisfaction. We strive for providers to be Completely Satisfied and consider our plan Well Above Average. If we are not meeting your expectations and needs, please let us know by contacting Provider Relations.
Last year, all survey respondents who submitted their responses timely were entered into a drawing to win a $400 VISA gift card as a thank you for their time in completing the survey. We are excited to announce the winner of the 2022 Provider Satisfaction Survey drawing!
LSCSW of Topeka, KS
Your feedback is critical to helping us deliver a best-in-class provider experience, and we rely on your survey responses to help us identify opportunities for improvement. So please be sure to complete the survey if you receive one!
2022 Survey Results:
Sunflower’s 2022 annual survey results show improvements in several areas. The survey results have helped Sunflower reveal strengths as well as some areas for improvement.
Provider satisfaction improved in the following areas:
- No measures increased significantly from the prior year. Last year we improved in our response rates, overall satisfaction, likelihood to recommend Sunflower to other providers, comparative rating, network/coordination of care, call center, provider relations.
Provider satisfaction declined in the following area:
- Provider relations quality of orientations and/or ongoing training and support.
Our key drivers of overall satisfaction with Sunflower are in the areas of finance & claims and our call center:
- Accuracy of claims processing
- Resolution of claims payment problems or disputes
- Timeliness of claims processing
- Consistency of reimbursement processing
- Process of obtaining member information
We have opportunities to focus resources on improving processes in the areas of our call center and provider relations:
- Overall satisfaction with health plan’s call center services
- Ease of updating physicians/practice demographic information
- Ability to answer questions related to quality metrics, care gaps and value-based payment models
- Quality of orientations and/or ongoing training/support.
Interventions have been implemented to continue to improve Sunflower’s service and provider experience, including additional provider trainings. Sunflower also has a work group, led by our Provider Relations team, to continuously strategize ways to improve the provider experience.
To submit any recommendations for improvement, please contact us.