Sunflower Health Plan provides the tools and support you need to deliver the best quality of care. Please view our listing on the left, or below, that covers forms, guidelines, helpful links, and training.
Our members are not alone. One in four people will have depression or anxiety at some point in their life. Now they can get help from the comfort and privacy of their home. Many health clubs focus on the body. myStrength focuses on the mind and spirit.
- Personal – Daily exercises, eLearning tools, inspirational thoughts and activities made for each member needs.
- Proven – myStrength will provide resources based on the latest research and clinical advice from a network of mental health care experts.
- Private – myStrength has many processes in place to protect the privacy of our members.
How myStrength Works
After filling out a wellness assessment and profile, myStrength will deliver a home page and action plan specific to each member. The resources available through myStrength will help lead members to positive mental and spiritual health.
Get the Latest News
Click below to sign up for email alerts for all the latest Sunflower bulletins, webinars and more!
KUMC Project ECHO
Opioid Use Disorder ECHO 2018 - Learn from the latest evidence-based medical knowledge. No fee participation, and CE available for physicians, nurses and social workers.
Join from noon to 1:00 p.m. on Fridays, September 28, October 5, 12, 19, 26, November 2, 9 and 16.
- KanCare Program Information
- Kansas Medical Assistance Program (KMAP)
- Waiver/HCBS Services
- Long Term Care Services
- ICD10 Coding Information from CMS