Sunflower Health Plan provides the tools and support you need to deliver the best quality of care. Please view our listing on the left, or below, that covers forms, guidelines, helpful links, and training.
Member Medicaid Redeterminations
The State of Kansas is resuming Medicaid eligibility renewals. You can see which of your patients are coming up for renewal in our Secure Provider Portal and remind them to respond to any requests from the state.
Help your patients avoid gaps in coverage and let them know:
They may need to verify eligibility every year or risk losing their Medicaid coverage.
They need to make sure the state has their correct contact info by:
Provider Accessibility Initiative COVID-19 Web Series
Sunflower, in partnership with the National Council on Independent Living, is pleased to provide timely recommendations from experts with disabilities on how our national network of providers can deliver disability-competent care during the COVID-19 epidemic.
- COVID-19 and People with Disabilities - Learn how health professionals can best include people with disabilities in their response to the COVID-19 epidemic. Our speakers share simple, concrete steps health professionals can take to improve access and provide safe, effective care to people with disabilities.
- Essential Services: Maintaining Access to Personal Attendants During the COVID-19 Epidemic - Access to person attendants (aka personal care attendants or home care workers) can be a life or death service for people with disabilities. It also greatly diminishes the ability of some people with disabilities to socially distance or isolate. Learn how you can help maintain access to personal attendants during the COVID-19 epidemic.
The following vendors have extended discounts on ADA medical office equipment to Sunflower providers:
- Medical Accessibility LLC adjustable height exam table and weight scale (PDF)
- Midmark Corporation adjustable height power exam chair (PDF)
Our members are not alone. One in four people will have depression or anxiety at some point in their life. Now they can get help from the comfort and privacy of their home. Many health clubs focus on the body. myStrength focuses on the mind and spirit.
- Personal – Daily exercises, eLearning tools, inspirational thoughts and activities made for each member needs.
- Proven – myStrength will provide resources based on the latest research and clinical advice from a network of mental health care experts.
- Private – myStrength has many processes in place to protect the privacy of our members.
How myStrength Works
After filling out a wellness assessment and profile, myStrength will deliver a home page and action plan specific to each member. The resources available through myStrength will help lead members to positive mental and spiritual health.
Get the Latest News
Click below to sign up for email alerts for all the latest Sunflower bulletins, webinars and more!
- KanCare Program Information
- Kansas Medical Assistance Program (KMAP)
- Waiver/HCBS Services
- Long Term Care Services
- ICD10 Coding Information from CMS
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) - from the KanCare Ombudsman's office
- Provider Representatives Territory Maps:
- Medical Provider Relations Reps
- Long-Term Support Services (LTSS) / Home & Community Based Services (HCBS) PR Reps
- Behavioral Health PR Reps
- Out-of-State and Nationally Contracted Providers - Send us an email
- Medical Management Case Management, Regional Map
- Vendor Affiliates - our partners who manage vision, dental, radiology benefits, etc.