What is Provider Analytics?
Provider Analytics is a health informatics platform that provides you with timely, actionable quality and cost information to support patient care and optimize your performance in your pay-for-performance model.
How Do I Access Provider Analytics?
Clicking on the Provider Analytics link on the Provider Portal will take you to a landing page where you can select either the Quality tab to get Care Gap information, Cost Utilization/Services information and the Value-based Contracting tabs for scorecards.
What are the Reporting Features of the Tool?
- Care gaps can be organized by HEDIS measure or provider
- The Loyalty section shows you the percentage of members in 5 engagement categories to determine how frequently members are seeing their assigned PCP
- Gap Member Detail Report allows users to create a custom report with member detail including: NPI, HEDIS measure, member compliancy, and loyalty
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) to Plan Comparison summaries that display how the TIN’s compliance rate compares to the rest of the plan
What are the Benefits of the Tool?
- Prioritizes measures based on performance to help providers focus on moving the needle on performance in order to optimize payout
- Provides measure anchor dates which helps providers prioritize time-sensitive care gaps
- Provides the number of gaps needed to close in order to meet the highest performance target
- Produces reports exportable to Excel
- Provides a monthly view of performance against targets and shows current and potential payout.