Become a Provider
Thank you for your interest in participating with Sunflower Health Plan. We are excited that you selected our provider network as your network of choice. If you are interested in joining our network call toll free 1-877-644-4623, email us at sunflowerstatehealth@Centene.com or use one of the request forms below.
- Physical health providers, please use our Physical Health Contract Request Form.
- Behavioral health providers, please use our Behavioral Health Contract Request Form.
All participating Medicaid providers must be enrolled with KanCare and have a KMAP ID for each servicing location by January 1, 2019. You must have a KMAP ID included on your request to the join our network for Medicaid to be considered. Visit KMAP Provider Enrollment if you need a KMAP ID.
Send us an email if you have credentialing questions.
As a Sunflower Health Plan provider, you can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to care for your patients through disease management programs, healthy behavior incentives and 24-hour toll-free access to bi-lingual registered nurses
- Initial and ongoing provider education through orientations, office visits, training and updates
- A dedicated claims team to ensure prompt payment
- Minimal referral requirements and limited prior authorizations
- A dedicated provider relations team to keep you informed and maintain support in person, by email or by phone
- The ability to check member eligibility, authorization and claims status online
- Healthcare collateral for your patients (e.g., information about our benefits and services) and educational displays for your office