Farmers Market Program
2021 Farmers Market Season
The 2021 farmers market season will be starting soon across Kansas. Visit your local farmers market to see what produce is available and add healthy fruits and vegetables to your menu!
One of Sunflower's value-added benefits for Medicaid members is our Farmers Market program. Each year, we host Member Days at farmers markets all around the state.
Members can receive produce vouchers worth $10 to spend at these special events with participating farmers markets.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we will mail vouchers to members who request them.
Request Your Farmers Market Vouchers
Sunflower's KanCare members are eligible to receive $10 in vouchers to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables at our participating farmers market events.
- You must be a current member to receive this benefit.
- Each Sunflower member in your household may receive vouchers. Members who live at other addresses must submit separate requests.
- Members may receive only one $10 voucher benefit per year.
- Vouchers are good only for the market and date listed.
- Requests must be placed by the deadlines listed below. We will mail the vouchers to you after that date.
Complete the form below to request your farmers market vouchers.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!