988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
988 - Call, text or chat
The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones.
- Caregiver Resources - Caregiving Collaborations® is a program to support caregivers
- Project SEARCH - Internship program for young adults with developmental disabilities who want to work
- Person-Centered Planning - How does Sunflower support you and your development of a plan for how you want to live your life?
- Home Care Options (Agency-Directed or Self-Directed Care)
- Centauri Health Solutions - Some people with physical or mental health conditions may qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). These are programs through the Social Security Administration. Centauri can help members know if they may be eligible. Centauri can also help them apply.
- Opioid and Substance Abuse - Learn more about options for recovery.
- Aging with Dignity- Five Wishes
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Caregiver Resourses through Vela
- CDC - Rx Awareness
- Drugs A-Z
- Drug Interaction Checker
- Family Mobile Crisis Helpline - 1-833-441-2240. From the Department for Children and Families (DCF): This helpline quickly connects families to supports and services, de-escalates crises and prevents the need for more restrictive interventions. Available for Kansas children and young adults ages 0-20.
- Flu Prevention
- Kansas Government Resources
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE)
- Division of Health Care Finance (DHCF)
- Kansas Medicaid (KanCare)
- Kansas Medicaid Ombudsman
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) - from the KanCare Ombudsman's office
- Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services (KDADS)
- Consumer Access Guide to HCBS Services in Kansas – From KDADS Community Services and Programs Commission
- Independent Living Center Resources
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Pill Identifier
- Talking to Your Doctor
- Support Groups in Kansas