Get rewarded for focusing on your health!
Earn CentAccount dollar rewards when you complete healthy activites like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings and tests.
Healthy Activities Eligible for Rewards
- $10 - Health Risk Screening form (One per calendar year)
- $10 - For each Infant Well Care Visit, up to 15 months old. ($60 max) These visits are recommended before 30 days old, and at 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 and 15 months old.
- $10 - for each MMR and/or VZV immunization (12 to 24 months old)
- $10 - for Child Well Care Visit with primary care doctor (One visit per calendar year; age 2-20)
- $10 - Each HbA1c test for diabetic members ($20 max, two per calendar year; age 18 - 75)
- $50 - Diabetic Management (all 3 diabetic tests must be done in the same calendar year: HbA1c test, Kidney screening, Retinopathy screening) *If two HbA1c tests are completed in the calendar year, then total maximum reward is $70.
- $15 - HPV vaccine. Must get 2 shots in the HPV series within a 12 month period. (Ages 9 - 12)
- $10 - Cervical Cancer Screening (One per calendar year)
For Pregnant and New Moms
- $15 - When you notify us you are pregnant by submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (PDF) (NOP) form within your first trimester.
- $15 - For every 3rd, 6th, and 9th prenatal visit. ** ($45 max)
- $10 - Postpartum doctor visit. ** (Must be 21 to 56 days after delivery)
** To be eligible for these rewards, you must notify us you are pregnant by submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (PDF) (NOP) form. Prenatal visit count begins after we are notified you are pregnant.
Your CentAccount dollar rewards are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each completed activity. If you are earning your first reward, your CentAccount rewards card will be mailed to you.
Remember, this card is not a credit card. It already has funds on it. Keep the card after you use it. As you earn rewards, they will be added to this card.
Use Your CentAccount Rewards
You can use your CentAccount rewards card to purchase health-related items for you and your family. These include baby care items, groceries, personal care items, over-the-counter medicines and more.
To see a list of items you can buy, log in to your member account. You can also view the CentAccount catalog (PDF).
Shop with your CentAccount rewards card at any of these participating local stores:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Rite Aid
- Fred's Pharmacy
Already Earned a Reward & Received a Card?
The card cannot be used to buy alcohol, cigarettes, tobacco, firearms or ammunition. All rewards expire one year (365 days) from the date the reward is added to your card. If you do not use or earn more rewards for 12 months, your card will close. When your card closes, you will lose any remaining balance. Your card expires 60 days after your coverage terminates.
Log in to your member account for your current CentAccount rewards balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to many of your CentAccount rewards program questions below:
Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you have questions, please contact us at 1-877-644-4623.
Once you receive your CentAccount® rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. You can activate your card at www.myotccard.com or by calling 1-888-682-2400. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation.
Your card can be used at the following retailers: Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Family Dollar, Fred’s Pharmacy, Dollar General, and Rite Aid. Your card can be used for items such as baby care, healthy groceries, over-the-counter (OTC) medicines, and personal care items. Your card cannot be used to purchase alcohol, tobacco and firearms products. For the full list of items you can purchase, log into your Secure Portal account.
To check your balance, login to your Secure Portal account or download the Sunflower Health Plan Mobile App.
All rewards expire one year (365 days) from the date the reward dollars are added to your card. If you do not use your rewards or earn additional rewards for 12 months, your card will close. When your card closes, you lose any remaining reward dollar balance. If your health coverage from Sunflower Health Plan ends, your card will expire 60 days after your coverage terminates.
To stay updated about the CentAccount program and your rewards, download the Sunflower Health Plan app from iTunes or Google Play store. The app is available to use on Apple and Android devices.