My Health Pays® Rewards
Get rewarded for focusing on your health!
Earn My Health Pays™ rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health.
Use Your My Health Pays™ rewards to help pay for:
- Childcare services
Or, you can use them to:
- Shop at Walmart for everyday items**
**This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products.
Healthy Activities Eligible for Rewards
- $10 For Completing a Health Risk Screening. (One per calendar year.)
- $10 Per HbA1c Test for Diabetic Member. ($20 max.)
- $50 Annual Comprehensive Diabetes Care. Age 18-75. Must complete all of the following once in the calendar year. If 2 HbA1c tests are completed in calendar year, then total $70 max.
- HbA1c test
- Kidney screening
- Dilated eye exam
- $10 BONUS for the Following Immunizations. Age 12-15 months.
- $10 Per Infant Well Care Visit Up To 15 Months Old. Visits are recommended at 3-5 days old, before 30 days old and at 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 and 15 months old. ($60 max.)
- $10 Annual Well Care Visit with Child’s Primary Care Doctor. Ages 2-20.
- $15 For Getting the HPV Vaccine. Age 9-12. Your child must get both vaccines in the series within a 12-month period to be eligible for the reward.
For Pregnant and New Moms
- $50 Notification of Pregnancy Form. Completed within first trimester.
- $25 Notification of Pregnancy Form. Completed within second trimester.
- $10 Postpartum Doctor Visit.* 4-6 weeks after delivery.
- *To be eligible for this reward, you must notify us you are pregnant prior to having your baby by calling us or submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form.
Take healthy steps to earn My Health Pays™ rewards.
Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you.
Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to many of your My Health Pays™ rewards program questions below:
Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you have questions, please contact us at 1-877-644-4623 (TTY: 711).
Once you receive your My Health Pays™ rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation.
Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first.
This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.